My last meals have been a burger, Jack in the Box, loaded hot dog with onion rings, pizza, pizza, pizza, fried chicken, and bar food. What I desperately need right now is health.
- L: Ratchet. R-A-T-C-H-E-T.
- M: Oh, it's slang! I thought it was a regular word - I had looked it up in the dictionary.
There’s the family you’re given, and the family you choose.
Either way, it’s always been family first.
The person that forces the other person onto the ferris wheel should totally pay for it. Regardless of gender.
- L: One of my friends once told me that i either dress like I'm Amish, or a hooker - no inbetween.
- R: I wouldn't say Amish. They're at least ironed and well put together. I'd say more grandmother or hobo
mistletoe can be deadly if you eat it.. but a kiss can be even deadlier if it’s with a narwhal.
exclusive comic for the fluffington post
Livin’ the life, L.
Can’t argue with you there.
- B: Yeah, I think we're going to book tickets and meet in the middle. Like Texas.
- L: Oooh, cool! Or you know, you could meet up in New Orleans! That's supposed to be really cool.
- B (very matter of factly): Yea, but I'd actually just like to go somewhere that is a little bit more off the beaten path.
- L: ....wait did you just say New Orleans is too mainstream for you?